Friday, February 12, 2010

My Best Friend

My best fiend is a lovely girl in Korea whose name is Seohae Chae. Her age is same as me, 19. I met her at the university in Korea. At first, I didn't know about her very much but as time goes by, we got along with each other.


There are many differences between me and her such as eating style, favorite singer, music style and so on. I think that is the reason why it took a long time to get along with her.

The first difference between me and she is favorite singer. She likes Wonder gilrs most but I like Epik High. Their music style is wholly differnt. Wonder girls is idol group but Epik High is not.
She said she doesn't like Hip Hop.


Also, she doen't like snacks but I like snacks. Whenever I said to her to get some snacks, she said no. So I sometimes feel little discomfortable because of this difference.But as time goes by, we can find similarities we have.



It is out habit. She and I both likes She likes watching movies and so do I. So we got familiar each other. Every week we go to the theater, we can find another similarity.
She likes chatting and so do I. Well, it seems lile all girls like chatting but strangly, some friend of mine don't like chatting. So when found she likes chatting, I was convinced that she and I can get along with more easier and it worked.


First semester gone, and we became bestfriends. So we feel very bad when I came here. I can meet other friends because they are there. But I cannot see my bestfriend because she is planning transfer. When I go back to Korea, I cannot see Seohae anymore in the school. She lives different city. I think it will be more difficult to meet eachother.

Even though we cannot meet each other as we were in the same school, I hope our relationship will not break.


I read Wendy's and Abdullah's

3 comments:

  1. To Tara:

    When we come to a new place, we usually meet new friends. It is hard to keep in touch with our old friends, especially when we are in a long distance. This happens all the time in our life. When we move from high schools to colleges, it is hard to keep in touch our old friends because we will meet new people. But, that's alright. Just try to understand each other and do your best to contact with them. They will understand it. Show her this blog you made. She will understand it. Best friends don't need to be the ones who beside you all the time but the ones can understand and think for you. Try to tell her how you feel and tell her everything happens here. Good luck~

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should bring her lots of American snacks and American hip hop! Then she will change her mind. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your advice. Few days ago, she called me and said I have to buy Woner-gilrs Enligh edition CD for her :( hahahahah

    ReplyDelete