Monday, February 8, 2010

LOVELY ANIMALS


I think today's topic is very interesting. If people can communicate with animals, I think there will be no more animal cruelty. If people hit animals or throw their pets, pets will be able to talk not to do that. And People can know when their pets thier food or water. If this situation happens, it will be convenient to raise pets.


One of my friends, there is a girl who has cat. Whenever I go o her house, I feel she is very cute. She likes to play with me. At first, she didn't like me but after we get familiar with me she likes me. However sometimes, I don't know what she want. Sometimes, she rub his body to me. Also, she rarely mews but sometimes she does. I want to know what she wants to say to me.
If she can talk to me, I think our relationship will be better than now.
If I can talk to her, I want to ask if she really likes me and what she means whenever she mewing. Also I want to ask what she really likes to do and what she really hates to do.
I saw a person who can communicate on TV. I really want to know how she can communicate with animals.
I read Sue's and Flora's.

2 comments:

  1. That's an interesting idea, Tara, but people can talk to people and yet people still hurt people. So I'm not sure talking to animals would totally stop animal cruelty. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um.......... I didn't think about that part.
    But I think abusing animals can reduce if animals can talk eventhough they will exist.

    (I hope.haha)

    ReplyDelete