Friday, February 19, 2010











In everyday life, it is very important to have a positive attitude. I believe that good things will be happen if we just have a positive attitude.


I think this quote wanats to say that if you have possitive thinking, everything will be OK BUT if you have negative attitude, everything will be wrong. I agree this idea. If we have positive attitude, even if we are in a bad situation, things gonna be OK becacuse we wi
ll find good things in the bad situation and doing so, the problem will be solved.


However, if we have negative attitude about everything, any impovement will not happen. In the negative attitude, people are more liable to see the bad things and they think their problem will not be solved. In the situation like this, people will not be able to find a solution forever.


I think being an optimist is very good and I'm trying to be an optimist. Actually, I think I'm not an optimist but neither a pessimist. I'm just a person who worries about the things and hope that things gonna be okay.


When an accident happens to me, I REALLY worry about the bad situations which can be happen to me, but I try to think positive way and hope problems will not happen.


For example, last year, when I tried to apply college of education all teachers and my parents said you will fail because of my math. Even though I want education major, they wanted me to apply another major. I knew the danger of applying the major, but I applied. Everyday, I worried about the fail but prayed not to fail. After all, I passed. I wonder if my pray worked.


Now, you saw my case. What do you think about me? Do you think I'm optimist or pessimist
?


I read Vivi's and Lien's.

No comments:

Post a Comment