Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Autumn; perfect weather to picnic


In my country, I really like autumn. In autumn, the weather is perfect. Sometimes it is very cold in a morning or evening, but in a day time it is very sunny and breezy. I like this kind of weather because it is proper weather for me I think. In Korea, in spring the weather is irregular. A cycle of three cold days and four warm days irritate me. And in summer, it is very hot and humid. In humid weather, it is easy to lose my control. In winter, it is so cold that I rarely go outside. So it is easier to get my weight. For these reasons, I like autumn.
In autumn, I like to go travel or picnic my friends. It is a little chilly but when I move or do something, it is perfect weathe to going out.
Also, in autumn a maple is very fantastic. I don't like climbing mountains but in autumn I like.
If I see maple and feel the fallen leaves are rustling under my foot, it feels great.
I have never seen the California's autumn because I came here in January. In here, I want to know how the California's weather is. I really expect California's September.
I read Vivi's& Stella's post

No comments:

Post a Comment