Sunday, March 21, 2010

Interesting Research Question!!!




My major is education, but because I was just a freshman in Korea, so I don't know much about my major. I just learned about 'The Study Of Language', England literature, and history of education. I choose Greek philosphers as my topic, because I think greek philosophers influenced today's education and they are very important to study for out future's education.


When I find 'greek philosophers' in wikipedia, there are many philosophers like Aristotle, Plato, and Socrates. These philosophers are very famous and important people in education. So I decide to study these people.


I thought 3 questions related my topic.


1. What influences of Socrates, Plato, Aristotle on today's education?

2. Which thought of Greek philosophers fit to Korean education?

3. What is the differenes beween Socrates, Plato, and Aristotle?


I read Wendy's and Leah's.

2 comments: