Tuesday, March 23, 2010

1 year ago, I decided to study abroad for my English, but I didn't decide where to go. When I was young, I wanted to go England because I was very interested in England accent. By the way, there were some problems. There was my brother in America already, so if I go to the England, it would cost too much money. Also, although I can learn England accent, we don't use England accent in Korea. It will be nothing. So, I decided to get some advice from my English teacher.I learned English from him for 6 years, so he knows me very well.

I visited him and asked some advice. He said that America would be good because there is my brother and it can be lonely if I go the England alone. Also, if I go the England, it will cost a lot and because we don't use England accent in Korea, it can be a just travel. In addition, because my brother is America, I can spend time more time by this chance. After I live with him this chance, there will be no more chance to live with him.

After I visit him, I thought a lot of time. Considering his advice and other envorinment, I decided to come here. After all, I'm very happy to be here. I met good friends like you and I can spend time with my brother.
Still, I keep in touch with him. I hope he will give advice when I have some problems.

I read Sherry's and Wendy's.

No comments:

Post a Comment