Monday, January 25, 2010

Tara's new year resolution

On December 31th, I made a list which I want to do in 2010. At first it was just about losing weight. But I think it is too weak. This is the thing which I have had ever since I gained weight.
I think I need more specific plan. It is exercise regularly and eat healthy food.


My brother and I planned together about exercising. He said he plays basketball on sundays, so we can play tennis on saturdays. I said I can cook healthy food for us. But any of the plans didn't worked yet. I think it is because I came here just a couple weeks ago and it took a long time to adapt to a new circumstances. So I didn't have time to exercise. Now, I already adapted. I think I can exercise from next week. (because my brother and I have a plan to travel this weekend.)

In addition to exercising, it is very important to eat healthy food. I'm trying to eat healthy food twice a day. But it is very difficult to eat healthy food every meal because it take a long time to make. From now on, to lose my weight and to strengthen my body I will try to eat healthy food more frequently and try to reduce eating out.

Imagining my figure which is very healty, I will carry on my plans.

I read Flora's and Vivi's Journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment