Friday, January 22, 2010

Chance to know about Tara



Hi~~ As you know, I'm Tara. I think it is a great chance to know each other. I'm from Korea and I was undergraduate student in Korea. My major is English Education. But, I'm not good at English because I was a freshman in Korea. That is why I'm here.I want to improve my English. By this chance, I hope my English will be improved and I want to be a good teacher in Korea. And if I can do, after I graduate, I want to study TESOL here.

In Korea, My hobby was watching a movie. I went a theater once a week. After I came here, I've never been to a theater because I've lived here only two weeks. So I don' t know where a theater is. And furthermore, I can't drive. I think it will be hard to watch a movie here. I think that to see a movie, I have to have a drive licence.^^

NEXT~~!!
Let me introduce out classmate who I interviewed. She is~~ "Wendy~~!!"
I think she is a very nice girl. She is from Taiwan and she has been here about six months. She likes outside activity something like climbing a mountain. She likes outside activity very much so she wants to learn how to snowboarding. I think it's pretty cool. In addition, Wendy said she likes art. So When she was in Taiwan, she went art museum once a month.


Art-one of her favorite things- is related to her dream. In Taiwan, her major was finance. But she likes art very much. So she is considering studying art here. But she said she didn't decide yet. I hope she will study what she wants.

When I saw her first, I thought she may be very nice. and after I interviewed her, I realized that she is really nice.
I hope you everyone be a good friend with wendy and me^^

I read Wendy's and Candy's journal.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tara!

    If you want to go a movie theater, I recommend AMC Fullerton 20, which is on Lemon Street in downtown Fullerton. This is probably the closest. It's close to the train and bus stations.

    Orrrrr! You could go to the free movies here on campus! That's right! Every Thursday or so, the TSU shows free movies to all CSUF students. ALP students often like to go to meet American students and watch new movies.

    ALP also has some movie days, like the handout I gave you today. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tara:

    Thaks for introducing me to other classmates!!!
    We are good friends now.

    ReplyDelete