Friday, May 7, 2010

During this semester, I learned a lot. First of all, I could review what I learned in Korea like descriptive essay, and I could learn many types of essays. The biggest change I made in this class is , I feel less nervous when I have presentation than I was in Korea (it is just few month ag0!!) Through group project, presentations, and research I felt like I'm in the real university.
Sometimes, these made me tired and streesful, I really enjoyed. Every class, I was very happy to learn something.

Still, I have things to improve. Sometimes it is very difficult to understand people outside like starbucks, retaurants because they speak so fast. Maybe I have to hang out more !! :)

It is end of the semester, and it's time to say good bye. It is very sad some of you are leaving.
Well, it sounds like very common to say " I will miss u". But!!1 I will miss u really .....:( Some of you go back to your countries and some of you go to university. I hope you all succeed in your academic life whereever you are.

For those who will miss me!!! I will stay in here summer haha and I going to take a driver's license. Also, I'm thinking about taking community college classes if it is possible.
After that, I will come back to ALP in fall~~~~~

Have a good vacation and see u 'later'!!!
Good bye my lovely friends :)

I read Wendy's and Vivi's.





2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your driving test. Hope u can pass it as soon as possible. By the way, I like the goodbye pic. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)) haha, your goodbye pic is so romantic :) I'll miss you, Tara :)

    ReplyDelete