Thursday, April 22, 2010

How to green your parent

Allison Afieff.(2010) How to Green Your Parents. New York Times, Retrieved April 21,2010, from http://www.dailytitan.com/2010/04/14/letter-to-the-editor-daily-titan-asi-election-coverage/

In this article, Alisson want people to join 'Green My Parents'.She argues that parents should join GMP's program with their children and make some action for our earth. This is a claim of value which appeal to emotion like worry, heart, dream. She suggested an evidence that the average family can save over $1000 each year by joining GMP's program and doing some actions for earth. In my opinion, it is very good idea to make a action not for just one day,Earth day, but for whole year. If I can save money doing walking to school and kicking the bottled-water habit, I think it is a pretty good idea. Because she used words which can move peoples mind and suggested appropriate evidence, I think there will be many people who agree with her opinion.

I read Quynh's and Lien's.

No comments:

Post a Comment